Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. Let's learn together!

I am still learning.
Michelangelo

Thursday 13 September 2012

What Are You Going to Be When You Grow Up?

"Mummy, what are you going to be when you grow up?", asked my daughter. 

"I'll be a teacher, I guess".

"Oh, I'll be a clown", she told me.

"That's lovely, hon."

"And daddy is going to be the King. He'll be the King to all of my friends", she continued.

Why do I feel my career choice sounds a bit boring.. ;)


----
Finding time to do all my studies is really challenging. I'm mainly studying at nights or when my daughter is at play school and the baby is asleep. Well, this will not last forever! I keep reminding myself that I am doing this for myself but also for my family's future.

No comments:

Post a Comment