Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. Let's learn together!

I am still learning.
Michelangelo

Wednesday 13 June 2012

Support from My Family

I'm lucky to have my family supporting me with my studies. I couldn't study in the evenings and at the weekends if my husband didn't help me out so much at home. He's really good with the kids and knows how the hoover works. He's a good chef as well! 

My mum helps me with the kids, too. She looks after them when we have contact days at the college. She even brings the kids to me during our lunch breaks so that I can feed my baby. Couldn't do this without her either.

So a big thank you to my family! 

In order to be successful with your studies you need two things: 1. Motivation 2. Support from your family. I'm lucky to have both.

No comments:

Post a Comment