Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. Let's learn together!

I am still learning.
Michelangelo

Sunday 11 November 2012

Happy Father's Day

We are celebrating Father's Day in Finland today. I have to say my husband is a great father but also a great husband. He really supports me with my studies even though it must be frustrating having me completing school tasks after tasks every night, and almost talking more to my studying friends than to him. Thanks hon for giving me this opportunity. We love you!

Studying would not be possible without a little help from people around you. One day it may be your mum who looks after the children while you are taking an exam, other day it might be a mother of your daughter's play school friend. Or someone, even a stranger, who just shows interest in what you are trying to do and gives maybe good advices (or just listens). 

Take all the support you can get, but remember to pay back in a way or another. (I babysit my daughter's play school friends, too.) Once these studies are over, I promise, my husband can have a nice hobby for himself!

Have a Great Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment