Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment. Let's learn together!

I am still learning.
Michelangelo

Saturday 18 May 2013

Finally Summer!

We've got finally summer also here in Northern Finland! 

It's soon time to start a summer holiday! But first I'll attend the 'Closing seminar days' of iVet. I'm going to miss all my studying friends! Thanks guys for the great year!!

Then one more optional course (Managing People). I'll leave one optional course (Drama in teaching) for autumn. I'm looking forward to that course!  I've also promised to meet the new students and tell them about my experiences of doing teacher training abroad.  Hopefully some of them will take the challenge, too. Here's a link to an article concerning my practice by the way.

I've been mainly concentrating on my final thesis recently. I had my second seminar the other day. Still a lot to do, but I'm still planning to graduate from my MBA studies in August. Soon I can put my feet up and plan what to do in my garden this summer! It's time to start writing my gardening blog again.

Have a great summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment